GlowWorm Energy System
The Energy system boiler comes with a great range of outputs, attractive modern design, bright easy to use interface and a choice of controls. The Energy sealed system boiler range is suitable for homes with high hot water demands and can be installed with a range of cylinders for hot water storage. Energy is a light and compact boiler with a choice of rear or top flue making it easy to install in any situation. The automotive grade aluminium heat exchanger has large waterways making it perfect for retrofit jobs. Energy just requires simple water flush cleaning for the heat exchanger which means lower costs and no special cleaning tools. The patented 4 sided cooling reduces the stress on the heat exchanger which means longer term reliability for your customers. Energy is supported by UK wide spare parts availability.
- 10yr Guarantee on Parts and Labour • Quiet operation "Quiet Mark" approved thanks to its ultra quiet operation.
- Wide product range An Energy for virtually any installation.
- Top and rear flue options "Offers flexibility to fit most install situations and is perfect for retrofit.
- High quality automotive grade aluminium heat exchanger Designed to last longer, be easy to maintain, is super quiet and reduces customers’ energy bills.
- Cupboard fit Small footprint boiler range that offers the choice to install in more locations, including a kitchen cupboard.
- Modern bright LCD display Excellent clarity of boiler information, making it easy to change and confirm settings in dimly lit areas. High efficiency modulating Grundfos pump Lower running costs as the pump adapts to actual heating and hot water demand.
|Small footprint boiler||install in tighter locations|
|Top and rear flue options||perfect for retrofit|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Glow-Worm Energy 25